BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
These are good, sensitive wipes. The material isn't as soft as Huggies, but they are very sturdy and don't leave annoying fuzzies.
Jocelyn I.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these wipes I use them on my 10 month old and I love how strong they are and they work really good and are pretty thick too!
Grace W.
South windsor , CT
I use this stuff to take off my makeup and it feels so
Smooth and soft on my skin. I got these because I have very sensitive skin.
Erica S.
Love these wipes! Great for sensitive and non sensitive skin types. Getting points for Gifts to Grow is also a nice bonus program!
Tara B.
Lagrange, KY
Love these wipes! They are nice and thick. Haven't had one rip or pull apart yet. I can change most diapers with just one of these.
Shanti H.
These are the only wipes on use on my daughter, their great for sensitive skin she hasn't gotten one rash since I switched brands.
Kari P.
Fredonia, NY
I'm on my second child and these are the only wipes I use. They are the perfect level of moist to make diapering easy for everyone!
Dana R.
Henrietta, TX
Great product cleans well. Soft and great for sensitive skin. Great price and great deals on these wipes. I highly recommend.
Dora S.
Shelbyville, KY
These were great for my two boys. they were very good to my childrens skin. I'm happy to have been able to find a good wipe product.
Katie H.
Manassas, VA
These are the only wipes we can use on my son and they do not give him any issues. They are also not super wet like Huggies wipes.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.