BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Melissa B.
FORT MORGAN, CO
They're great for a grab and go for the car or the store. Very effective. I'd buy them more. Just really wishing they were thicker.
Ruth D.
Frisco
Great product for baby! My beautiful baby has a very sensitive booty and this product does not cause issues. It gets the job done.
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV
Pampers wipes are my favorite. They smell the best and clean the mess better. Also doesn't cause irritation like the other brands.
Sammi W.
When my daughter was a baby these were the only wipes i would use. They worked great. All pampers products world wonderful for us.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
These are good, sensitive wipes. The material isn't as soft as Huggies, but they are very sturdy and don't leave annoying fuzzies.
Jessika A.
I will use them in a pinch, but they are kind of slimy and I don't think they clean as efficiently as other wipes. Not my favorite.
I will only use Pamper wipes. They clean my son, but don't break him out ! They smell amazing and one wipe normally does the job !
Samantha B.
I loved this. It didn't irritate her skin and I found over 500 wipes for $17 at big lots. They easily clean up those nasty messes.
Jocelyn I.
Fort Worth, TX
I love these wipes I use them on my 10 month old and I love how strong they are and they work really good and are pretty thick too!
Dana R.
Henrietta, TX
Great product cleans well. Soft and great for sensitive skin. Great price and great deals on these wipes. I highly recommend.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.