BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Gabriella L.
Hallandale, FL
I love these wipes! They are thick and gentle on my baby's skin. I found them to be a bit cheaper on Amazon.com than in the store.
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV
Pampers wipes are my favorite. They smell the best and clean the mess better. Also doesn't cause irritation like the other brands.
Kaytlyn P.
West Plains, MO
Love these. They’re thick, cheap and smell great! One wipe goes a lot ways. I love how soft they are. They have very cute packaging
Lao P.
Indianapolis, IN
Amazing wipes, my hospital used these for all my babies.. It is soft and my baby loves it because it doesn't irritate their skin...
Jenny R.
Austin
I would totally recommend these they don’t have any odor and they are very gently with the babies skin. It will not dissspoint you
Callie C.
Seminole, OK
These seem to dry up quickly if the package is accidentally left open & I'm not a fan of the scent. They get the job done though!
Jen B.
The only wipes I ever used on all 3 of my children. So gentle and they don't irritate the skin. But they still get the job done!
Mia C.
They work really well these are the only ones i use on my baby i use to get the three pack but now i buy the box with a lot of bags
Erin H.
I love these wipes! My little one has sensitive skin and this product doesn't bother her skin at all. Their also pretty affordable.
Sunny D.
Concord, NC
We love the smell of pampers wipes. They have just the right amount of moisture to clean baby's bum and the price is so affordable.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.