BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I got these as a baby shower gift. They were pretty thin and very wet, but worked just fine. We didn't run into any major issues but I prefer wipes with more of a barrier between my hands and the baby poop lol
Rebecca D.
Williamsburg, VA
Omg I love these wipes they smell so good and they are effective at cleaning my baby. I got them from the hospital and I will continue to get these from here on out. Great baby product to have and use.
Shana C.
Aurora, IL
My children have been having reactions to Huggies diapers AND wipes so I needed to switch to something gentler. These Pampers Sensitive wipes are great. There is little to no scent, and they leave no residue.
Miranda C.
Moose Lake
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite baby wipes. Are durable and don’t dry out really quickly like other brands. Works great for cleaning up messes and also used to remove make up. Sensitive for baby skin as well which is good.
Ashley W.
We love these wipes! The scent is great, and they work very well since the texture is perfect and heavy duty. They are also affordable and provide great value. They also work great on sensitive skin!
Lynnsey P.
Rosepine, LA
I use these for my daughter and they are AWESOME!!!!!! I buy them in bulk so it's cheaper in the long run! I would highly recommend these to anyone that has a baby or babies or is an expecting mom!
Angelita Y.
I have always used pampers products on my children they have never broke my kids out like other products no matter what we will always stick to pampers and you can always get a good price on them
Melissa S.
Columbus
Really great product for the price. My daughter had sensitive skin out of the womb and we have been so happy with Pampers Sensitive wipes. They are the perfect mix of moist, scrubbing, and soft.
Teela C.
Honolulu
I got a 3 pack of these at Walmart not too long ago. At the same time I bought a different brand of diapers. Well my daughter started smelling SUPER WEIRD like wet towels. I thought maybe the diapers weren’t absorbing well causing moisture to sit on her making her stink. I switch the diapers and she still smelled funky. I had to stop using these wipes they did not work well for her. Not sure why but I’ve never had the problem with any other wipes. & Yes I wash my baby regularly. I thought maybe it was cause she needed a bath so I gave her one. I put on a diaper and she’s good to go..I’m thinking oh cool problem solved! Then I changed her once and use a wipe and the next diaper I go to change she smells weird again. So it was the wipes
Keyonna H.
I love this product worked so good for my son they weren't too dry they were wet just the right made it easy to wipe him down the smell is amazing kind of pricey but worth it and it last a while
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.