BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Beba G.
Tampa, FL
I use these for my baby girl and they are perfect for her sensitive skin. They're a bit thinner than Huggies but they get the job done.
Micaela N.
Rua Capitão do Mato número 85 Floriano
Usso sempre ele é super cheiroso e masio nao machuca o meu bebe agoraria ter mais e teatamos maia ainda tbem tiro minhaa mekes com ele
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
These are great! They're moist but not sloppy wet and durable. They are very soft and they don't break out your baby's bottom or face.
Debbie C.
Throop, PA
These are the oinly wipes I buy. My daughter has the most sensitive skin and these have been the only ones that didn't give her a rash
Catracha A.
cookeville , TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'm looking at these products, I want to have it, I love it I want to use it and show it to all my friends Gas and my family I love it
Maggie M.
Compton, CA
I have a tub of these wipes and I've used them even before my son, they are soft they get the job done ! The are sold very conveniently
Jennifer M.
Davenport, FL
BEST wipes!! I love these baby wipes❤️ They are so soft and great for when baby has diaper rash. they are not rough on the bum at all.
Natasha w.
These are great and come in big boxes. My niece has sensitive skin and these work great without giving her a rash or a burning feeling
Tara P.
These wipes are really nice! They have the perfect amount of moisture. Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,156 reviews
I love Pampers wipes! Sometimes I get the singles packs but I mostly buy the 3 packs! Lasts longer and more points in the Pampers app!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.