BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Genevieve S.
Sweeny, TX
They are the only wipes I use. They recently changed them and now they are thicker. They work great for my 6 month old and 2 year old.
Tabitha M.
Pittston, PA
These are my favorite wipes of all time. They are so soft and smell so good. They are affordable too. This is a brand I trust and love.
Shayla h.
Inkster, MI
Love these was the only product that all 3 of my kids could use. No sent and I was able to use on there face with out a rash thank you
Catracha A.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'm looking at these products, I want to have it, I love it I want to use it and show it to all my friends Gas and my family I love it
amy b.
blasdell, NY
I love buying pampers sensitive wipes in bulk. I never have to worry about running out. By far my favorite wipes. Worth the extra money
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I prefer these to any other wipes. The smell isn't overpowering and they aren't too wet. I wish they were a little more thicker though.
Savannah S.
Griffin, GA
Only takes one to get the job done, & very affordable! I even take my makeup off with them, it's a win win with mommy and baby on them!
samantha c.
Colton, CA
I love these wipes because they arent rough like some others wipes and they are very soft which is good for not to harm the baby tush.
Alexis M.
The only wipes we have ever used since our baby was born. We always buy the box because it lasts longer than just buying the pack of 3.
Amber A.
Orangevale, CA
Love these wipes, the smell isn't too strong & didn't cause a rash. Made messy diapers a lot easier to clean up. Strong, never ripped.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.