BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Monique Y.
Safford, AZ
My son hates stuff that is scratchy but these he let's me clean his little but with no problem with these I love these a lot works well
Shayla h.
Inkster, MI
Love these was the only product that all 3 of my kids could use. No sent and I was able to use on there face with out a rash thank you
Genevieve S.
Sweeny, TX
They are the only wipes I use. They recently changed them and now they are thicker. They work great for my 6 month old and 2 year old.
Savannah S.
Griffin, GA
Only takes one to get the job done, & very affordable! I even take my makeup off with them, it's a win win with mommy and baby on them!
amy b.
blasdell, NY
I love buying pampers sensitive wipes in bulk. I never have to worry about running out. By far my favorite wipes. Worth the extra money
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I prefer these to any other wipes. The smell isn't overpowering and they aren't too wet. I wish they were a little more thicker though.
Angela M.
Portsmouth, OH
Papmpers baby wipes in sensitive are the only wipes I used and still use on my daughter these don't break her out like other baby wipes
Alexis M.
The only wipes we have ever used since our baby was born. We always buy the box because it lasts longer than just buying the pack of 3.
amanda g.
Loxley, Al
I love pampers. I have been using the wipes for years on all my kids, I use them on my face, clean up messes, clean my car you name it
Amber A.
Orangevale, CA
Love these wipes, the smell isn't too strong & didn't cause a rash. Made messy diapers a lot easier to clean up. Strong, never ripped.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.