BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
April F.
Derry, PA
These are the BEST baby wipes ever! They were so soft with a nice clean scent. Very affordable product! I will NEVER buy anything else.
Brook F.
These wipes are amazing! Great to just throw in your diaper bag and keep with you! Good for sensitive skin and doesn't break out my kids!
Ashleigh M.
Erie, PA
These are the only wipes we use! Love how soft they are, and they do a really good job of cleaning up. Also love that they are unscented.
Lori F.
Ephrata, PA
I love all pampers products but this style of wipe is my favorite right now for my little one. If is very gentle on a new baby's bottom.
Julia S.
I love these wipes! They never dry out no matter how long I've had them. They also are super soft my boys bums so no diaper rashes here!
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
The best wipes out. I tried huggies whiles before and they are way too wet in the package but these are just moist and get the job done.
Brittany Y.
Fayetteville , TN
Doesn’t break out my daughters bottom. It’s good for her sensitive skin and no perfume smell. Cleans well the only wipes I’ll use on her.
Nancy C.
I love pampers products. These are the only wipes I will buy. They are very durable and highly effective. Perfect for my daughters needs.
corey v.
Denmark, WI
I hate some of the pampers wipes! they have absolutely NO grip. it takes twice as many to clean up the same mess. Huggies all the way!
Marisa V.
Comstock Park, MI
I love these wipes. My twins were in the NICU and this is what they used and we never had a problem, so now they are my "go to" wipes.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.