BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Catherine A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Having a baby sensitive skin these wipes were great. They are soft and no strong smell like some other products. They are gentle on the skin and our baby had no issues with this. We will use this with our next baby as well
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
Pampers sensitive are my favorite wipes to use on my little babe. They seem to do very well with her skin and we have had very little problems with rashes or anything of that nature. I think I will stick with these wipes!
Anna H.
Norfolk, VA
Bought this in order to have a set of wipes in my bedroom, the nursery and my diaper bag which was super helpful. Very gentle on my little ones sensitive behind although the wipes have a strange chemically smell to them.
Alyssa B.
We love these wipes my son has sensitive skin and these wipes are the only ones that don't give him a rash. This is really affordable. Best even when you have coupons. I will definitely recommend this
Yekta A.
Kirkland, WA
Love the Pampers sensitive wipes. THey're so perfect for my daughter, she's never had a reaction to it and that makes me happy! We use it all the time and even while potty training, they come great as wet paper to use.
Ann Marie C.
Belton, SC
I used these with my son and he had and still has very bad sensitive skin. His bottom would always break out in a rash UNTIL I started using these. They worked perfectly and I will use them with every baby after him.
Sydney H.
Bowling Green, KY
Love these! These are my go to, not only for cleaning dirty bottoms, but also for other cleaning around the home/car/work. I always keep a package of these in the glovebox of my vehicle, ready to go at all times!
June H.
Cecilton, MD
These wipes are the best, end of story. I've tried every other brand including Huggies because they're thicker but they cause rashes like none other. So I've always went back to my Pampers sensitive wipes! They never cause rashes and work like a charm. I highly recommend this product!!!
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
These are amazing for babies with sensitive skin. My child has extremely gentle skin and these are all I can use. I am so thankful for them! They are worth the price in my opinion. I will never use another!
Coral L.
San Antonio
I love using these wipes. My son is 6 and daughter is 7 and I am 38 and we still use these when we go to the bathroom. Very good price. Great product. Would recommend for everyone to try. Love this product.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.