BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
sarah n.
Delaware , OH
These wipes have never caused any irritation for my 4 month old. The price is much better on the refill package than buying individually.
Louann c.
Xenia, OH
These wipes are so soft and great for sinsative butts.y son gets a lot of diaper rashes and these don't hurt or burn him when I change him.
Estefani L.
Oxnard
I love these ! Are very soft and still get the job done. This is a product worth spending on for my kids. I would say there bot too price .
Crystal V.
I've been using these for the past 2 years and recently switched to the Walmart brand sensitive and works just as well for a lot less money
Kiantenesha B.
Killeen, TX
These wipes are the best yet they leave baby fresh and clean and aren't to ruff on the baby bottom and they don't irritate their bottoms!!!
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I do not buy this size, But I always buy these wipes. They are the best I have ever used and will contunie to use this with my next child.
Amy B.
These wipes are amazing. They clean up messy well. Also they are the prefect size for the diaper bag. We buy them in bulk from Sam’s club.
Sierra S.
These work fantastically!! They are the best wipes. I have tried others but these clean well and they are very wet and thick. Good quality!
Saudi L.
By far our favorite wipes. Have tried many others and we always go back to these soft and smooth wipes. Perfect for our little ones bottom
Erin S.
Scottsboro, AL
These are perfect for those babies with super sensitive skin and they help to not cause diaper rash! These are the only wipes we ever use!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.