BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Brittany D.
Pomfret, MD
Swear by them, fragrance free and extra strong ! Works for every aspect of child based clean up. Get them every few months for my sons class
Kelsey E.
Omaha, NE
These are the best wipes. I love how the scent isn't overpowering, and that they aren't TOO wet. Definitely the wipes of choice in our house!
Tessa Q.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the only wipes I can use! Other brands make my girls break out like crazy. They are also easy to pull out of the pack so thank you!
Tara U.
Newville
These are the only wipes I will use with my children. The competition has the tendency to irritate their skin. We are a pampers family.
Anna H.
Graham, NC
I bought these when my son was born and they lasted forever! This bulk product saved me from stressing over when I'd need to buy wipes again.
Desiree D.
Parkersburg, WV
These are the only wipes I use on my boys. They are strong enough to clean the messiest diaper and gentle enough to wipe their little faces.
Felicia W.
Decatur, GA
Love this brand. Pampers brand is my number first choice when it comes to my baby girl. Although they are a bit pricey it's worth every penny
Leanna S.
Faribault, MN
These are so soft! Teething for our daughter caused terrible diaper rash and this product was gentle enough but durable to get the job done.
Erin L.
These are the best wipes out there hands down, especially compared to huggies. Easy on your babies sensitive skin but also gets the job done.
Mary C.
Luray
I've tried a lot of baby wipe brands with my daughter, and these are the best!! They are affordable and offer coupons. I buy mine at Target.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.