BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Kristen H.
This is the only brand of wipes I could use on both kids. Anything else would break them out. I love that they make them for sensitive skin.
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like the pampers sensitive wipes because they work really good and I like them also because there are more wet then the other wipes
Tayma G.
The only baby wipe I use for my sons sensitive skin. Cleans well and leave nice scent behind and best of all, doesn't irritate his baby skin
Lorraine V.
This is a very good investment to make when purchasing wipes for your baby. They are lightly scented and they are gentle on your baby's skin.
Amanda G.
Love them!! You just grab a pack and go. You don't have to worry about refilling the box when your in a hurry. Plus the wipes are excellent.
Esthela C.
Salem, OR
Don't really enjoy. They seem to irritate my son because of the material. I used it to take of my make up and it left my face very irritated.
Danielle G.
Mt Zion, IL
A great brand! Always withstands whatever I am trying to clean. Doesn't rip or shred like some brands. Gentle on my daughters sensitive skin.
Leah P.
Norton, VA
These are the best wipes ever! Easy on baby's skin. We bought these by the BOX after we discovered how good they were. Nice light scent too.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
Hasta el momento mis favoritos los mejores con agradable olor tambien naturales siempre bien humectados me encanta su precio y la resistencia
Rachael E.
Ithaca, NY
I have used these for 8 years. Best wipes for my kids. They clean well. They are soft, strong and don't break out my sensitive skinned kids.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.