BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Viktoriya B.
Candler NC
The best wipes for my little girls skin. We love it and always buy in 4 boxes at a time. They are only wipes I will ever use with all my kids
Mariah C.
Albuquerque, NM
I really like the pampers sensitive wipes because they work really good and I like them also because there are more wet then the other wipes
Hayley P.
Rock Hill, SC
I use these wipes with my daughter. I love them. She is sensitive to a lot of stuff but these are perfect for her. I haven't had any problems
Estefany S.
Hartford, CT
Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes a la hora de limpiar a mi bebe esta es la mejor no tiene alcohol y es muy hidratante para su nalguitas
Edie T.
Crescent City , CA
These were the only wipes that didn’t break my twins out. I tried just about every kind and this was the only Kind that worked for us.
Marie C.
Love pampers wipes and brand my daughter never caught a rash nor breakout from their product they have good sents and I enjoy how they clean.
Kristen H.
This is the only brand of wipes I could use on both kids. Anything else would break them out. I love that they make them for sensitive skin.
Felicia W.
Decatur, GA
Love this brand. Pampers brand is my number first choice when it comes to my baby girl. Although they are a bit pricey it's worth every penny
Tayma G.
The only baby wipe I use for my sons sensitive skin. Cleans well and leave nice scent behind and best of all, doesn't irritate his baby skin
Anna H.
Graham, NC
I bought these when my son was born and they lasted forever! This bulk product saved me from stressing over when I'd need to buy wipes again.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.