BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Heather A.
South Point, OH
Perfect for the diaper bag as well as very cute and decorative. Plus you earn Pampers Rewards Points! ( Highly Recommend Pampers Rewards Program)
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I love these wipes! they are perfect . they clean very well and you don't have to worry whether it's going to give your baby an alergic reaction.
Eileen G.
These are amazing, they are very affordable and they are much softer than other brands of baby wipes, definitely a great product for little bums
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
The only one for my baby skin. Parfum free, soft, trusted. I didn't use it when my baby have a diaper rash, because they still a industrial wipe.
Deslin C.
I only use these wipes for my daughter since she has sensitive skin. The smell is not to strong and is nice and moist. Keeps my daughter clean.
DANIELLE L.
Middleburg, FL
They're thick and durable and the only ones I use on my kids sensitive bottoms. They exceeded my expectations. Only cons I wish they came scented
Ashley  R.
Bridgeport, CT
This is so good and handy I love it. This product is so good when your on the move with your children and the sensitivity is great for the baby
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
Pampers sensitive is the only product i use on my baby's sensitive skin. He never had any issues using these like he did with other wipes we tried
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
Best wipes ever! Apart from them being really good for babies they are also great for adults. My husband asks me to buy it for him all the time!
Shannon B.
Mason City, IA
I've tried so many brands of baby wipes but I keep coming back to these. They are soft but still strong and they are great for sensitive bottoms.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.