BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Kylie H.
Spring Valley, CA
I really like the feel of these wipes. I don't have to use very many, they get the job done well. I buy them in bulk using my Amazon Mom account.
Mya O.
Kenosha, WI
The only one for my baby skin. Parfum free, soft, trusted. I didn't use it when my baby have a diaper rash, because they still a industrial wipe.
Deslin C.
I only use these wipes for my daughter since she has sensitive skin. The smell is not to strong and is nice and moist. Keeps my daughter clean.
Kimmi H.
ONLY WIPES i use for my daughter. They are amazing and dont bother my daughter at all. A great price for the box, i have nothing negative to say.
Ashley  R.
Bridgeport, CT
This is so good and handy I love it. This product is so good when your on the move with your children and the sensitivity is great for the baby
Megan S.
Cincinnati, OH
Haven't bought the giant box but I do have several tubs and I love the sensitive ones! I use them for the baby and for my five year old as well!
Jessica C.
Miami Gardens, FL
Best wipes ever! Apart from them being really good for babies they are also great for adults. My husband asks me to buy it for him all the time!
Janie C.
Highlands
Best  wipes on the  market. I  used them on all of my child  . I also recommend  diapers they are  pretty awesome 2
Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
My son has never had a diaper rash with these, there's no scent to it if you're looking for that, but they're a little too moist for baby wipes.
Catherine M.
These are good wipes. They do not seem to irritate my baby's skin, and I feel comfortable using them on his bottom and to clean messy hands, etc
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.