BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
karen h.
Columbia, PA
Love these wipes over others, they are so soft and my lil guys rash is gone. Any other brands has made his skin break out. Highly recommend these.
Terikay P.
Edmore, MI
I have always been a big fan of pampers wipes and was so happy when I saw the sensitive ones these are amazing! Won't use anything else on my kids.
Garrett T.
Adamsville
these are my favorite wipes!! I would recommend these to everyone. They stay moist and get the Job done without having to use 4 or 5 wipes a time.
Melissa J.
Edwardsburg, MI
All of my children have extremely sensitive skin. I have used many types of wipes. These are the only ones I found that did not bother their skin.
Jaime E.
Kuna, ID
The best wipes! They smell good and are super soft! I admit they occasionally leave white fuzzies but definitely better then the other hard wipes.
Diana Q.
These are the worst wipes.. Terrible.. They dry too fast. And they too expensive.. Don't worth the price and never never going to use these again..
Jose M.
I love these wipes, they are gentle, with the skin and you need a lot of them to clean up the mess. Definitely a great item to buy for all parents
Ally P.
Midland, MI
These are the only wipes I use for my daughter. She has very sensitive skin and these work really great with it. I recommend these for all babies!
Shel W.
We absolutely love the pampers sensitive wipes for our babies! They're easy on the skin & do not leave their bottoms irritated! Highly recommend!!!
Katelyn R.
Kansas City
Love Pampers wipes! They don't break my daughter out and they get her clean. I also use them for myself as feminine wipes since they are so gentle
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.