BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Cassandra p.
Tucson, AZ
Ok I have no kids but they're great! The best thing about them you can remove make up, not so irritating to the eyes. Well for me they're not bad!
Shayla H.
Lake Charles, LA
This is an amazing package! My baby has eczema so I have to be careful with scented things and these sensitive wipes work perfectly with his skin!
Jose M.
I love these wipes, they are gentle, with the skin and you need a lot of them to clean up the mess. Definitely a great item to buy for all parents
stephanie s.
Great wipes! Baby had no irritation while using these. Cleans very well! I even use them for removing my make up and wiping little hands and faces!
Paige B.
This is the only brand of baby wipe we can use on my son. Very gentle on sensitive skin. The wipe is soft and runs across the skin without tugging.
Carmen T.
Dayton, OH
Great wipes, thick for those heavy duty jobs. And he as ezcema so it doesn't dry out his skin and its no perfume or dyes so he doen't get irriated.
kayla m.
Bardstown, KY
Being a mother of two I love these wipes! The material is durable and doesn't flake off unlike other wipes I've used before. They clean very well.
Hillary P.
My son has terrible eczema and these wipes truly are sensitive! They have not made any skin breakdown or given any rashes. They are really awesome.
Michelle P.
Seymour, CT
The absolute best wipes out there!! Not like the others that rip apart like wet toilet paper!! And no rashes for my little ones sensitive bottom!!
Garrett T.
Adamsville
these are my favorite wipes!! I would recommend these to everyone. They stay moist and get the Job done without having to use 4 or 5 wipes a time.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.