BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Kendra H.
Griffith
Purchased at: Target
So we buy this for my nephew, I prefer this kind of over any other wipes. And he doesn’t break him out. I would say this is one of the best brands. Only thing is I wish it came in a bigger pack. But other than that I love the sensitive wipes
Angelica P.
Silver spring, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes! They are very soft and they smell amazing. Compared to other brands, this brand is not rough, gives your baby’s bottom great clean and smell. I would definitely recommend this product.
Mikayla H.
WATERLOO, IA
Before my daughter was born we stocked up on sensitive wipes. I have sensitive skin so I got sensitive just to be safe. We are lucky that we did because she also has sensitive skin. These wipes don't break her out and leave the skin nice and clean.
Morgan C.
Stafford, VA
These wipes are my family’s absolute favorites. They clean really well, have a good texture, and they don’t break apart. They’re also very moist (I know; I hate that word, too). We tried Honest Co and Huggies and neither compared to these.
Destiny J.
Pittsburg, CA
pamper wipes are my favorite wipes! the smell of them are great and fresh and i do not feel like they are so wet that they rip apart like other wipe brands. they aren't to expensive so thats a plus! love these wipes gotta try them!
Ashley A.
San Antonio, TX
I had got these specific wipes at my baby shower. Never had used Pampers brand wipes, but once I was out I was upset because they're the best sensitives wipes I've ever used. I had to buy a huge box and used them on all three of my kids. They have no scent, are super soft and of course, my kids never broke out.
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
We love pampers wipes. I refuse to buy or use anything else. They get the job done and don’t rip when it counts. The smell is nice and they are the perfect amount of wetness. We buy these all the time and have a stock on hand as well
Paige Y.
Paw Paw
I honestly dont care for these wipes they are just to sensitive and leave them wet which causes a rash. Everytime I used these my kids would get a rash so I dont care for them.
Melissa W.
I will not use any other brand wipes, my youngest is now 3 and I still use them, very soft. Affordable and different ones to chose from, scented, unscented and scenstive.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Gentle on my baby’s skin ! I used regular pampers wipes on my first two girls , but my third had more sensitive skin and I chose these Pampers Sensitive wipes . We never had any signs of irritation and I am very happy with them ! Great product !
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.