BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Chandra M.
The lids to these wipes are horrible. I have had three kids to pop apart and I am unable to clasp them shut. I have to keep putting them in ziplock bags.
Dawn J.
Love these. Moist and do not irritate skin. Compared to other diapers cleans better while using less wipes. Very cost effective compares to other brands
Vivian M.
Best wipe brand ever I won't ever change pampers there r the only pamper brands I use for my son they never gave him a rash or anything I love it ❤️❤️❤️
Estela G.
Hammond, IN
Love these wipes! They're pricey, but they are thick. Clean very well. Love that they are for sensitive skin. I get then when i can, for my premie bebes.
Dami B.
Kenova
Love these wipes. Out of all the name brands these are the most moist however due to the cost I will only buy them if I can combine coupons with a sale.
Victoria P.
Fayetteville
Amazing products especially with a new born . It doesn't irritate his skin and doesn't have a strong scent. Perfect for those in between baths wipe down.
Connie R.
El Paso, TX
I technically love these wipes! I used them on both my children, never had a problem with these... also good to take makeup off never left my face dry...
Michelle N.
oak grove , mo
Great wipes to use for a sensitive butt. These were the only kid of wipes I used with my daughter she would break out with a rash if I used anything else
Brynne R.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love pampers diapers but their wipes are not that great. I feel like these are super thin. I love Huggies wipes! They are thick and get the job done.
Pamela W.
Hopatcong, NJ
When you put your little ones tushys on the line best to use something so gentle not to cause rashes takes amazing care of my little ones behinds :)
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.