BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jammie B.
Fort Worth, TX
My son didn't have sensitive skin but I still have always used these. I preferred not using a scented wipe. They are really durable and worth the price.
Kayla J.
Love these wipes! My son breaks out from cheap wipes and these work so well! Even if he has a diaper rash these are so much better for his little booty!
ariela d.
Me encantan😍👶🏻son mis preferidas para mi bebé son muy suaves y resistentes con una basta y sobra y sobre todo son sin alcohol... Las recomiendo del todo
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Wonderful wipes, always moist and smell great! Even though they are scented, they do not irritate. The container is perfect for on the go diaper changes!
Nicole C.
I love using these for my children! They are bigger and softer than other brands are! And they have a good scent but it's not to overpowering of a smell!
Crystal R.
These are the only wipes that my family uses. It's just safer for us to use the sensitive ones since I don't know exactly how sensitive my son's skin is.
Summer R.
Union, MS
I love these wipes. My son has a sensitive bottom, so I love that these are fragrance free...and so soft! Gentle enough to use on face and hands as well!
Allison H.
Springfield, OR
I love these wipes! I've used them with both of my children. They aren't too thick or too thin and never had a problem with diaper rash while using them.
Jera H.
All we use! Great for my sensitive baby. Also love that they don't dry out. We tried target brand and huggies and always end up back with pampers wipes.
Kelly P.
Shingle Spgs, CA
I have these wipes in my diaper bag right now. When I'm not using cloth wipes on the go, these are the ones I turn to to get my son's bum nice and clean.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.