BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jenna H.
Love the travel packs. I like the baby fresh scent more than the scent of the sensitive wipes. Love the thickness of the wipes! Pampers are my favorite!!
megan  r.
Jacksonville, NC
I can't use any other wipes on my little girl she has very very sensitive skin and these wipes get the job done and really are great for sensitive skin
elizabeth b.
Best wipes ever their super soft and feel gentle their not rough like other wipes. They clean very good and don't have to use a lot to get the job done.
Heather K.
Siloam Spgs, AR
We have tried multiple brand of wipes and these are by far our favorite! My daughter has sensitive skin and these wipes don't irritate her skin at all!
Laura C.
Kenai, AK
As well I love the diapers, I love these wipes, you don't have to use too many in a diaper change, just a couple of them and your baby is gonna be clean
Ashlee B.
Love these. They are so gentle on the babies skin. My daughter would get a rash from anything other than Pampers wipes. You can not go wrong with these
I use these on my son. He is 4 months old and we love them. No issues from them and they clean very well. This is the brand that I will be sticking with.
Kristin K.
Stevens Point, WI
These wipes are okay. We use these when our usual brand is not available. I don't really like the smell of these which is why we don't usually buy them.
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
I don't really like these wipes. They are very thin and have a weird smell. I will get them if I can get a good deal but other than that I don't buy them
Kelly W.
Boca Raton, FL
I have been using these on my kids since they were born. I wouldn't use anything else. Our entire family has sensitive skin and these wipes are perfect.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.