BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Caitlin B.
Fort Drum, NY
I have used these wipes for both my boys and they are great. I love that I only need 1-2 for poopy diapers. I usually buy these in bulk to save some money.
Felicity F.
Rapid City, MI
My baby brother has very sensitive bum and these wipes were a life saver. We dont buy anyother wipes because these suit him very well and theyre afforable
Brittany P.
Tuscumbia, AL
I love these wipes! They're soft, yet strong like a cloth. The only thing I don't like about them is the fibers can get stuck around little boys privates.
Jessenia R.
Bakersfield, CA
My boys love this brand! It's the only brand I use since I gave birth .. It's simple n smell good even my boys love it when able learn wipes faces as well.
Yolanda L.
I always feel like I run out of wipes WAY too fast! This package lasts a couple of months.
Perfect for baby's sensitive skin and great wipes for the price
Crystal L.
Palmdale, CA
I love buying wipe from pampers this is all i use on my daughter. they don't give her a rash like huggies do so ill keep on using the wipe for my princess
Darrisha D.
Alameda, CA
These are amazing this whole box last almost three month theses are nice they do the job I even use them nice price I got them at Walmart I recommend them
alma s.
I love this wipes there so helpful for my 3 month baby because his so sensitive on skin and this barnd really good.. i bought mine at walmart more cheaper
Kendra T.
We love these wipes. They are strong and scent free and I love that they are gentle on our daughter's skin. We purchase them in bulk at SAMs, great value!
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
I love that this box has so many in it. I also love hat I can use this wipe on my children with very sensitive skin. I am not a fan of the smell though.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.