BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Ashley S.
Claremont, NH
I use these daily on both my children and we love how soft they are! The fabric is nicely moisturized so it leaves their skin soft and doesn't pull when wiping. It doesn't bother the kids skin at all which is nice and its perfect for sensitive skin!
Stephany V.
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: CVS
#babyessentials is one of the principal things you need to have and bring anywhere you go to, staring from cleaning your baby face when she’s getting dirty from food to just refreshing her face when it’s too hot!
LeighAnn H.
Columbus, OH
I love pampers sensitive wipes. My daughter has a sensitive bottom and these are great in cleaning up messes to protect her from rashes. She loves the sensitive wipes and they allow us to feel comfortable in protecting her from unnecessary discomfort.
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love these wipes. They are so gentle on my son's bottom. Especially when im changing him. Compared to other brands they are to rough. Very affordable. And a great makeup remover to.
Jacqualynn B.
Red Hook
These are the only wipes I chose for my baby boys bottom! They come conviently packaged and are easy to take on the go. They have a light weight formula that cleans gently and effectively! I would absolutely recommend these wipes for baby and mommy!
Crystal h.
Montpelier, VT
I hate pampers.. these wipes are super thin, small, and almost too soft it that makes any sense. They don't clean very well at all. If the poop TMI is a thicker, stickier consistency, you have to scrub. The wipes aren't quilted or textured at all.
Haili K.
Hillsboro, WI
These are the only wipes we have used for our son that we like! We absolutely love them! They don’t have a weird texture like some other wipes and are very affordable. These will be the only wipes we will purchase for our son or next baby shower!
Giselle L.
Brooklyn
Before I became a mom I thought that all wipes where the same. But little did I know that they were not. My babies skin was super sensitive and he got a big rash from the wipes I had been using until I used the pamper sensitive wipes. It’s soft, little to no smell , and it does not irritate my baby! Im very satisfied with this product.
Kaylene M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love these wipes! Gentle on my little ones skin! Easy clean up for diaper changes. We get the large refill packs box because it is just more bang for your buck! Definitely worth it to stock up, after all you will be using them quite frequently!
Felicia R.
Bridgeport, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Been using these wipes for almost 2 years on my daughter and I absolutely love them. I love that they are sensitive and don’t have a strong smell. Some wipes are scented and I can’t stand that. So glad these don’t!! Won’t use anything but these
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.