BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Olivia L.
Love these wipes! Unlike other brands you don't have to use a bunch just to clean something up! Another plus is that they don't have a lot of fragrance to them.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I love these wipes. I may not have any kids of my own but I am constantly buying and using these. They're great for almost everything. Including makeup remover.
Beatriz A.
Seattle
Love these wipes! They are the only brand that I will use for my baby’s bottom. The others irritated her even if it says sensitive, My child loves these.
Amber B.
Dayton , OH
Only wipes I'll buy! My daughter has sensitive skin so these are perfect for her! We've tried a few other sensitive brands, but these are my absolute favorite.
Brittany V.
New Cumberland, WV
I have used these wipes on my son since the day he was born! They work effectively and have no scent and they have never given him any issues with his skin :)
Brooke D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Love these wipes. They were the only wipe my daughters could use and they are 18,17, and 14. Now I have a newborn son and these are the only wipes I will use.
April F.
Derry, PA
I have used Pampers sensitive wipes for as long as I can remember. While Huggies wipes have always felt rough, Pampers sensitive has been soft and scent free!
Tori C.
I have said this before and ill say it again! Love these wipes! But the travel packs fit great in the diaper bag and make it easy for us to use them anywhere.
Jeanne C.
they’re gentle, they don’t have a strong order and i love that they’re sealable so i can take them on the go. convenient for eating out or messed up make out.
Bethany H.
Dewitt, AR
I love using these on my son. They get the job done with no issues. They are soft as well! I keep these in our diaper bag & prefer them over Huggies wipes. 😊👍🏻
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.