BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Pampers are great wipes! I have never had any problems! Good and sturdy for the messy diapers and a quick clean! Decent price also! Can't go wrong with that ;)
Pooja J.
Great wipes. Don't tear easily like buggies brand. This product smells great as well. Target usually has tons of deals. But they are well worth the price.
Cristina A.
Tulsa, OK
I love these! They're not so soapy and they smell fresh. They get her very well cleaned and she hasn't had any problems. I even use them to remove my makeup! 👍🏼
Maddie L.
Casa Grande, AZ
I'm glad I started my baby on these wipes and diapers. Rand. Not a single reaction to them. I've bought more than TRIPLE my weight in wipes and diapers for her.
Olivia L.
Love these wipes! Unlike other brands you don't have to use a bunch just to clean something up! Another plus is that they don't have a lot of fragrance to them.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I love these wipes. I may not have any kids of my own but I am constantly buying and using these. They're great for almost everything. Including makeup remover.
Sarah E.
The only wipes I feel comfortable to use on my sensitive skinned babies. Gets the job done without leaving a sticky residue. They are great removing make up too
Ginette G.
Holt, FL
These are the only wipes I use. Fragrance free and for sensitive skin. Plus they don't leave your baby sticky. They are super soft and wipe like a wash cloth.:)
Jeanne C.
they’re gentle, they don’t have a strong order and i love that they’re sealable so i can take them on the go. convenient for eating out or messed up make out.
Amber B.
Dayton , OH
Only wipes I'll buy! My daughter has sensitive skin so these are perfect for her! We've tried a few other sensitive brands, but these are my absolute favorite.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.