BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Amanda M.
Bloomingdale, IN
These are the best baby wipes you can use on your little one! The big box is such a good deal! And always check the p&g brand saver for awesome coupons in the Sunday paper
Ksheng X.
Gravette, AR
This is the only brand I buy for my kids. It's super soft and it doesn't give the kids a rash when wiping their bottoms. I would definitely recommend this for every mommy.
Amy M.
Fort Myers, FL
I've tried lots of different wipes and these have to be my favorite. They're soft and don't bother baby's bottom. I've also been guilty if using I a pinch. They're great.
HOLLY H.
Pampers sensitive are the ONLY wipes I can use on my little one. we have tried all the brands you can think of. These wipes will not irritate. They are super soft too.
Abileny S.
My favorite brand to use on my baby. Since a Nb he hasn't reacted in any way to these products. I use their diapers, wipes, body wash, lotion.. Just about everything!
Christina S.
Dundalk, MD
We send these to daycare. They are perfect for my son's senstive skin. Plus we get the Rewards codes, which we enter for items. We got a few for Christmas this year.
Ashley G.
Defiantly the best wipes I have used for my kids. They are such a great value when you by the larger packs and worth the extra money because they are great quality.
Lyndee s.
Oklahoma City, OK
My daughter loves these wipes. Most wipes have too much liquid in them. These have just the right amount of moisture and thickness for all the tough diaper changes
Kelli R.
California , KY
Love pampers wipes over Huggies any day. Love that they are easy to get out of the container unlike huggies wipes that are impossible because they stick together.
melissa l.
pa
We used the regular wipes and they seemed to be making her butt red we changed to these and it went right away. its worth the buy if your baby has sensitive skin.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.