BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Anna P.
Zanesville, OH
The only wipes that don't give my 16 month old diaper rash. They smell great and don't cost an arm and a leg. I would definitely recommend. These are worth the extra $$ over generic
Andi S.
Logan, OH
Absolutely love these! Worked best for my first born! She has very sensitive skin and everything broke her out seem like. We decided to try these out and never had a problem again!
Emily R.
Struthers, OH
These are the only wipes i didn't have an issue with besides them having a weird smell.
they stretch, and don't rip.
they wipe everything up easy, and didn't leave my son in rashes.
Kim S.
San Diego, CA
These wipes are. Way too moist. They smell gross. I don't not like them for that reason alone.the wipes also feel gross. I would never ever recommend these wipes to anyone I know.
kera p.
Middleville, MI
I love these wipes, they are very soft and gentle but still very strong. I love that in the box there are 7 individual resealable wipes instead of a giant bag like huggies wipes
Laura H.
Royse City, TX
I love these wipes. Soft and gentle enough to use on babies skin. My son has had reactions to other brands, but not with Papmers. And the box of wipes makes since economically.
Jennifer R.
Camarillo, CA
I love these wipes and we have tried a few, even other pamper lines. I just like the way these feel in my hand so I definitely feel comfortable using on the little ones bottom.
Trista T.
Acworth, GA
We use these and love them. So easy on the baby for her sensitive skin I don't worry about them giving her a rash or having an allergic reaction to the sent. Love to use these.
Christina I.
My favorite wipes for my daughter. I cannot use anything else as they cause rashes. I have purchased the wipes in various sizes however I try and stick with the multiple refils.
Deanna F.
I really like the sensitive pampers wipes on a newborns bum. The wipes are super soft. However when baby gets older, I prefer different wipes that are thicker to wipe with.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Tasha G.
Hawesville, KY
Does using baby powder after wiping with these make diaper rash worse?

Amazon