BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Brittney M.
These wipes are my absolute favorite! They are soft and clean really good. They are nothing like huggies, I personally do not like huggies They are the only wipes I will use for my son!
Amy p.
I absolutely loves these wipes. They are the only ones we could use on our little ones behind. She has very sensitive skin and the others wipes would cause her butt to get very irritated.
Lisa F.
Milton, MA
My son has very sensitive skin and we have had the best luck with these wipes. A name brand that you can trust, gets the job done and saving those pampers points is totally worth it too!
Ihda S.
I always use these when I have newborns. They are so soft and not to soapy. They are great to not dry out babies skin. They also take a while to dry out themselves if left out for to long
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Pampers will always be my favorite baby wipes! They smell so good and are great for sensitive skin! I recommend this brand to anyone! Always meets my expectations.
Lindsay D.
Abingdon, MD
We loveeee these wipes. So convenient for the diaper bag and the sensitive wipes are the only kind that my daughter likes on her little tush. They are very soft and extremely durable.
Julia P.
We loved the diapers so we had high expectations for these wipes. They're almost too soft to wipe and we found you need more than other thicker brands. We won't be buying this again.
Kali C.
These are my favorite wipes so far. they're thick but also soft enough for babes bottom. I've used many types of wipes and these are my favorite disposables so far, highly recommend.
Carolyn M.
Not a very big fan of any pampers wipes. They are all too thin. 2 wipes barely equal one huggies wipes. The sensitive are nice but would be a lot better if wipes weren't so flimsy.
Samantha B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These wipes are super soft and gentle on newborn skin yet they work as great as the more thicker wipes. I use these on my newborn as well as my older kids for messy hands and faces.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Tasha G.
Hawesville, KY
Does using baby powder after wiping with these make diaper rash worse?

Amazon