BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Allison C.
W Lafayette, IN
I love the pop top on these wipes. The downside is that you really need two hands to get a single wipe out or they keep coming like a clown doing a hankie trick. I’d definitely recommend this product to others!
Marian A.
Westover
Used these diapers on my children and they broke them out. I couldn't use them on my boys. I'm not sure why this brand broke them out all 3 of them but they did.
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
I love these wipes. They are so soft and gentle on my child’s skin. I love getting the box of them because you get a lot of wipes. I really like how moist the wipes are to and there is no scent or perfumes.  I have repurchased these wipes many times.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
My hospital gave me these wipes to use while we were there, when I had my baby. They are for sensitive skin and are fragrance free. They wipe everything off. I highly recommend them!
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
I used these on my boys when they were newborn to like 3 months. They had sensitive skin and would break out of nothing sometimes, however I never had any issues with these wipes. Also... They smell good too, it's not a purfume smell, they just smell clean
Megan S.
usa
I love these baby wipes! they wont rip when you're trying to clean the baby! these are also great for after a messy meal, or even when theyre sick to wipe their little noses! theyre soft and super durable! I love pampers! these are always my go to wipes!
Stephany V.
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: CVS
#babyessentials is one of the principal things you need to have and bring anywhere you go to, staring from cleaning your baby face when she’s getting dirty from food to just refreshing her face when it’s too hot!
Ashley S.
Claremont, NH
I use these daily on both my children and we love how soft they are! The fabric is nicely moisturized so it leaves their skin soft and doesn't pull when wiping. It doesn't bother the kids skin at all which is nice and its perfect for sensitive skin!
LeighAnn H.
Columbus, OH
I love pampers sensitive wipes. My daughter has a sensitive bottom and these are great in cleaning up messes to protect her from rashes. She loves the sensitive wipes and they allow us to feel comfortable in protecting her from unnecessary discomfort.
Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love these wipes. They are so gentle on my son's bottom. Especially when im changing him. Compared to other brands they are to rough. Very affordable. And a great makeup remover to.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.