BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Ashlee B.
Love these wipes. I used them for my first and now my second. I also use them to remove makeup , clean up my daughter when she is done outside playing. Clean my dash on my truck. They work for everything
Kimmy M.
Arleta, Ca
I love Pampers Diapers but I always have this issue with their wipes because they're very soapy and slimy. They don't even have a great scent. They would burn my baby's bottom when she had a diaper rash.
Kelli H.
Pasadena, TX
The big box is the most convenient way to buy wipes!!! These wipes are unscented, so they are perfect for wiping faces, hands, and bottoms!!! They are also perfect for the sensitive skin on new babies.
Jenny R.
Winston-Salem
They are the only baby wipes I use on my son since day one best wipes I haven't got any problems with them they never irritated his bottoms,legs, and private part recommended for any mother to be first time mommys

Kelli H.
Pasadena, TX
Love the Pampers Sensitive wipes. They are unscented, so they are perfect for wiping hands, faces and bottoms. They are also made with all natural ingredients, so they are perfect for sensitive skin.
Erica  B.
Love these wipes for my daughter. She has NEVER had a diaper rash and she is 6 months. I have tried Equate and Huggies wipes as well. Although they did not cause a rash, they felt harsher on the skin.
Victorya S.
Vicksburg, MS
Now I have not only a baby, but a baby blog, and ninety percent of moms agree, pampers is the must have, go to, will not do without brand! From diapers wipes, pampers are the only brand we will use.
Stephanie S.
Anoka, MN
Love these! They are SO much better than huggies wipes. They are thick and uniformly cut and work wonderfully on my little one's super sensitive bum. I will always recommend pampers sensitive wipes!
Randilyn S.
Lapeer, MI
I love these wipes! I hate all other brands and while i hate pampers diapers, their sensitive wipes are on point. They are so easy to use only 1 or 2 each time unlike other brand i have to use 6-8!!
Savannah  H.
Sun Valley, NV
Love these whipes they are so soft and one gets the job done! Love them better than huggies! Huggies has a grain feeling in the whipes which caused my new born to brake out! I highly recommend these
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.