BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Grace N.
I looooovvvv3eee these. Theey r strong and durable. Amd honestly a bahy doesn't have to smell baby fresh down there, this is stromger smd beter for their sensitive skin
Son geniales, yo las uso hace mas de un año!! , me resultaron perfectas para la piel sensible de mi bebe , limpian super bien y no producen ningun tipo de alergia !
Brianne H.
Irving, IL
I've always used other brands but when I used pampers sensitive wipes my daughter's rear stayed clear of rashes, they're strong and so soft. She was more comfortable while I cleaned her when I used these. Yes recommend.
Barbie Lyn G.
Mcallen, TX
These are so great especially for newborns. My daughter always responded well to these. So happy we bought a huge box before she was born. Lasted us more than a month!
Diana V.
Hemet, CA
I love getting big packs for the fact that i have 2 toddlers and ohhhman i save a lot of money with buying big packs. also because it seems like those are the ones that clean my sons booty the best and don't get rashes.
Sydney D.
Covington, GA
The only baby wipes that myself and my family use. They are sturdy, thick, sensitive but still soft for everyone's skin in our home. We all have sensitive skin in our family, never had issues with this sensitive brand.
Dana L.
Monticello, Il
We use the sensitive wipes on our 2 year old now. I absolutely love them. They clean well without leaving her bum smelling like flowers or cucumbers. The cotton wipes are very soft and durable. Highly recommend these!
Bobbi G.
Princeton, TX
After trying lots of wipes, I found that these are the only wipes that aren't to thin or thick. Now I will admit, not a one wipe type mom unless it is a pee diaper.
Lucinda S.
Ankeny, IA
These wipes worked great for both of my daughters. We never had any issues with skin sensitivity after switching to these. I also like the light scent, very pleasant.
Alexandra B.
I wasn't sure what type of wipes to use for my son and I figured these would be the best choice. I was wrong. They don't seem to work as well as the natural clean ones. These wipes definitely don't smell very good either.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.