BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jessica W.
This product works great on my son's sensitive skin. We tried at least 3 other brands which ended up in a rash. The wipes also come out easily and one at a time which is extremely important when dealing with a squirmy baby.
Chelsea R.
Lake Ozark, MO
I've tried a few different brands of wipes but nothing compares to these. I like how soft they are and I've never had a problem with them and my daughter's sensitive skin.
Jamie F.
I love all pampers products including the wipes. They are thick enough yet not too thick and they clean baby very well without any reactions to their sensitive skin.
Rachel S.
Hamilton, OH
The pampers sensitive wipes are my favorite. My daughter has issues with diaper rash and these don't seem to bother her. They're always perfectly moist and don't tear.
clari g.
The most awesome and gentle wipes for my daughter totally worth the money! i always go tot target and i buy a big box of pampers sensitive wipes it comes with 7 packs
Sarah L.
Fort Worth, TX
I really like the Pamper sensitive wipes! They're soft and stretchy. They are just like the ones that the hospital sent us home with, and they're gentle on the skin.
Katie H.
Leavenworth , KS
I have tried a couple others, but these were the only ones I stuck with and still use!! They cleaned up great, no rashes, and didn't have a strange smell to them.
Evelyn D.
I used to buy the Huggies brand but as soon as I tried Pampers wipes I fell in love. They were one of the most soft wipes I've ever bought. Plus they smelled great!
Grace N.
I looooovvvv3eee these. Theey r strong and durable. Amd honestly a bahy doesn't have to smell baby fresh down there, this is stromger smd beter for their sensitive skin
Son geniales, yo las uso hace mas de un año!! , me resultaron perfectas para la piel sensible de mi bebe , limpian super bien y no producen ningun tipo de alergia !
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.