BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Brittany W.
Willowbrook, IL
We only use Pamper products in my home. I love pamper product we have not yet to have a problem with the product. O also love that they offer different scents of wipes.
Jocelyn C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
They are soft enough to take him from newborn to toddler who uses the potty but still needs wet wipes. I use them for everything really but love them for their intended use.
Brianne K.
Greendale, Wi
Super soft and gentle on my babies, and great quality unlike other brands. I never have to worry about irritating their skin with these, and have used on all 5 of my kids
Stephanie D.
Pittsburg, KS
I have 4 kids and I've used these wipes on everyone of them. I love the softness of them and the quality. One wipe goes a long ways. They are so gentle on little bottoms
Brittany C.
Walbridge, OH
Nice & thick wipe which is also super soft! Loved that they come in unscented as well. Price was great especially if you've got coupons to use in addition to sale prices.
Nathalie N.
Very good wipes for sensitive babies. It's the only brand of wipes I have been able to use on my son. They are very soft and don't hurt the sensitive baby skin. I also use them to clean my son's hands and face when needed.
Brittany P.
Love these wipes, especially on newborn baby bottoms! Worth the extra money! Not only do they clean up messy bottoms but they are sensitive enough to wipe messy faces!
Vicky B.
Ceres, CA
Ive normally a savy shopper and stick with target brand wipes which I like. But I received the pampers brand for my baby shower- they are the softest wipes - easy to use - one wipe takes everything away - very light scent-
Cynthia M.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love these wipes! They are cloth-like and hypoallergenic. I don't have to worry about my daughter having any type of skin irritation from them because they are soft. I also use them at meal time and any spit-up accidents.
Kayla B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are my favorite brand for diapers and wipes i like that they're for sensitive skin because i don't like using anything scented on her and they are nice and sturdy
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.