BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Ruthie W.
Gibsonton, FL
These wipes are absolutely amazing. They keep my little one from getting rashes and they work well for a lot of uses. Be it messy faces or dirty diapers, love, love, love!
Sally N.
Lawrenceville, GA
The only problem with this is the price. My local stores don't ever have sales on these. But they're great on a baby's sensitive skin. But they seem to dry out pretty fast.
Heather S.
I love these wipes! They're so soft and work so well on my child! She has sensitive skin and every other wipe we've tried breaks her skin out except for pampers sensitive!
Mackenzie h.
I love that I can have something gentle to use on my son. They work great and don't fall apart. The only thing I don't like is that it leaves little cotton strings behind.
Alexine G.
El Paso, TX
These wipes are thin and tear easily. They are good as long as you aren't use them for diaper changes. I use them for wiping baby's face after meals or when he has boogers.
Steph C.
White Salmon, WA
These are the best thing ever for little babies without causing any irritation for little bums! They are scent free which is a huge plus for things for the littlest babies!
Andrea S.
Mooresville , NC
I have been using these for years! Love that they handle the job and aren't scented. I always recommend these to everyone- with or without sensitive skin, they're the best!
Amy G.
Lockport, IL
they work well, and are very soft, but I find the parents choice sensitive wipes made from 100% cotton are cheaper and more effective ( use less of them) also targets brand Up & up are the same deal.
Lei N.
Colorado Springs , CO
I like how supply friendly companies are now especially for wipes like these. My babies have never had rashes since i started using these. These are light weight and don't leave a whole lot of wetness behind after I use them.
Jennifer P.
I have used these wipes on both of my kids and I would definitely recommend these! They work really well at cleaning up and also extremely gentle on very sensitive skin.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.