BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Hillary C.
Pemberville, OH
I used these wipes for my babies and continued using them as my kids got older for multiple things... then one day I used it on my makeup and it took it right off my face. Sensitive, doesn’t dry out my under eyes. They are way cheaper than the traditional makeup wipe also!
Jasmine R.
Los Angeles , CA
These wipes are really good they don’t irritate my daughters skin they are effective clean very well

One wipe can do a lot
It did meet my expectations and I recommend other moms to buy this item
Zoey F.
Katy, TX
Purchased at: Target
Great wipes for sensitive bums. I used these because my daughter is allergic to fragrances that I don't like and cause irratation. These work wonders in our home
Molly B.
Ironton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
These wipes are so awesome!! They get my kids so clean and smell so fresh, they are very gentle on the skin also. I even use them to wipe hands off and faces and my kids face doesn’t break out like it does if I wipe with some wipes. I highly recommend and will buy again
Dakota D.
SALEM, OR
I really like how gentle these are on my newborn's skin and that they are unscented, though they almost aren't moist enough and can feel kind of scratchy, this may just be the couple of packages I have purchased, so I may buy again to see if it was just the batch I got.
Katie C.
Yatesboro
I use scentless wipes on my daughter so the purfumes don't irritate her sensitive bottom. I also like how soft the wipe is itself when it comes to cleaning. Any time you get a cheaper wipe they are really stiff and kind of scratchy. That's why I love the Pampers wipes!
Kayla D.
Lebanon, MO
Not a big fan of Pampers baby wipes. They rip so easily and it just doesn't do its job like its suppose too. Also it seems like you have to use more than what actually is needed in the situation because they don't adsorb anything. I would not recommend these!
Carla S.
Sioux city, IA
Best wipes for baby with sensative bottoms my daughter who is 1 has never encountered issues while using these its the only brand I buy and the 9 pack is such a good deal and price they also have an app if you scan the codes on the wipes you get points to use on special offers .
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver, WA
I love that it’s scentless and for sensitivity but I do not like how rough these wipes are. I thought they would be much softer since dealing with sensitive skin but my daughter did not like them and neither did it. I don’t recommend. I wish they were softer.
Marian A.
Westover
Used these diapers on my children and they broke them out. I couldn't use them on my boys. I'm not sure why this brand broke them out all 3 of them but they did.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.