BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jennifer B.
Fresno, CA
I have loved these wipes for both my children. Fell in love 10 years ago with my daughter. She always had very sensitive skin and had a bad time with rashes from other wipes. These worked great. I am now using them with my 2 month old son.
Krystal M.
Good wipes I've tried these and they're pretty good product. I love the Pampers brand especially their wipes because they can be sensitive when you change a diaper. I would recommend it to anyone that I know of. It's some pretty good stuff. 😊
denise r.
I started my baby off with pampers and ended loving Huggies. I like these wipes but they'll be my second choice I feel the Huggies wipes are more thick and more wet than pampers.
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
These are the only wipes that I use for my son and I love them. He has sensative skin so we buy this product from pampers. I also use them as makeup remover and it works like magic
karen d.
I love Pampers brand and their wipes and great they are sensitive but still have a great smell to them with out over powering the wipes I love them and definitely recommend them!
Amanda a.
Orlando, FL
I've never had an issue. The scent is light and the feel is very soft. Sometimes it can be a little on the watery side but it cleans just fine. My daughter's skin loves it and I love the convenience
Jeni O.
Scranton, PA
I use huggies diapers, but as for wipes, Pampers are my absolute favorite brand of wipes. They are moist, and do the job. Also, they are thicker than the huggies brand of wipes.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
With two kids who have sensitive skin..these were great when they were new borns. I fell in love with the scent of them&have nothing bad to say about these wipes or the brand!
Yesenia H.
Very soft. These are the only ones that don't give him a rash. Loved them. We have tried several kinds and we really like these ones. Plus, we get pointd in the reward system.
Katie T.
Conway, AR
Love love love these wipes for my baby girl with a sensitive bottom. These wipes are the softest on her sensitive bum. Love this product and the fact that they are scent free.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.