BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Kasha M.
These are perfect if you don't want a thick heavy wipe for your baby. Compared to other diaper wipes, I found that I use less for my son with these. They are soft and really easy to clean him up. You can even use them on yourself (makeup)! Love these wipes!
sandra k.
Lighthouse Point, FL
I do not care for pampers baby wipes, they seem too thin and difficult to pull just one wipe out of the container, i seem to waste a lot of wipes when i use pampers wipes. I do love pampers diapers better than any other but just don't cate for the wipes.
Meagan N.
Columbia, SC
I love that they are made for sensitive skin. They are soft and have a good scent my only complaint is that they are very think and I have to use like a handful to get my babies clean.
Fabiola G.
I picked up a pack of these when my son was born because he would get diaper rashes from the cheap brand diapers we had at the time. I thought they would help, but was disappointed at how thin they were. I always needed to use more than usual with these.
Ashley W.
These are ok if you're in a pinch for wipes. They are way too thin and don't wipe anything up. They may be good for an infant for just a pee clean up. Not good for other things though.
Ashley H.
Taunton, MA
Pampers Sensitive Wipes are the only wipes I use on my baby girls skin. These wipes are not only gentle but they're also very durable, they will not break apart like some other brands do.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Pampers sensitive is my all time favorite! I would highly recommend to anyone, the price is great and the product is wonderful. Durable wipes, cleanses very well and leaves a wonderful baby after smell!
Kelsey S.
These are my favorite go to wipe! We use these as well as the honest company brand. I like these because they are sturdy and have not dried out at all. We use them for hands and face too!
Jenessa M.
I LOVE pampers sensitive wipes. My son has extremely sensitive skin & gets a diaper rash easily. But these wipes are so gentle on his skin & work much better than others I have tried. I can even use them on his face which is a huge plus!!
erica h.
Good wipes, and i like the travel bag. We go through wipes like crazy though, and usually just end up buying wipes in bulk. I like that they are thick and moist, and can get the job done!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.