BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Conley W.
Sulphur, LA
In love with these wipes they are very soft and clean fairly well they never break my baby out and are not to heavily soaked in the liquid so when they are squeezed they don't drop everywhere.
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
We love the pampers sensitive wipes at our house! they are thick and i don't get nervous the wipe will break or something when changing a diaper like i do with huggies or target brand wipes
BETHANI N.
Centerburg, OH
I LOVED these wipes! I used them for my daughter then entire time she was in diapers! They hold up really well! My daughter is 3 and we still use them for messes, cleaning her face, and whatever else we can find! We will continue to use them for a while I am sure!
Kara R.
Yonkers, NY
I love this refill pack. It allows you to stock up but keep the wipes nice and fresh. I keep wipes all over the house so I love the convenient individual packs of refills. Wipes are bomb!!!
Kimberly S.
My favorite wipes! My daughter had terrible diaper rash and I needed something gentle to not hurt her rash. These never agitated her or increase the rash. I was very happy with this product!
anastacia m.
These are the only wipes i will use on my child. they are soo soft and don't have much or any fragrance. they aren't priced to high either. much softer then any other brand especially huggies.
Ja M.
They are my favorite wipe and number one choice on the market. They are super absorbent and comfortable for baby and close as to water that you can get on the go. We are fully stocked with Pampers Wipes:))!!
Deena G.
Not ideal for a product marketed for sensitive skin. The wipes leave a film and they were giving my son a rash. I think this product is too heavily scented to truly be sensitive to be honest.
Kelli H.
Pasadena, TX
Love the Pampers Sensitive wipes. They are unscented, so they are perfect for wiping hands, faces and bottoms. They are also made with all natural ingredients, so they are perfect for sensitive skin. The Pop-Tops are also super easy to use and perfect for travel.
Rebecca S.
Ironwood, MI
We love Pampers Sensitive Wipes. They are soft and clean well without the overpowering scent that some brands put in their wipes. My son has sensitive skin and these have never caused issues.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.