BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Tanya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have these wipes in all three bathrooms. Always used them and now we buy the huge box with refills. The only problem is my daughter uses more than one for her hiney and doesn’t realize that it’s not free...
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
his is by far my fav wipes. They are pricy but sooooo worth it. I buy this everytime. I'e tried changing up the dlwipes because of the price but the price is worth it. Super soft and even takes off my makeup. My son has never had a rash or bothered him. I would recommend to every parents!!!
madelin g.
Highland, IN
These are truthfully the best baby wipes I have found! Sometimes they can be a bit pricy but there are always and I mean always great coupons for these! So they end up being extremely affordable! They smell great and are super soft on my little ones skin! Will continue to buy this brand!
Katie J.
Jacksonville
I will not buy any other wipes! My children have sensative skin and break out in a rash if I try to switch to another cheaper brand. These are easy on their skin and do the job! I would highly recommend this product for anyone who has children with sensative skin over any other product!
Anam Q.
Las Vegas
These diaper wipes are amazing! I not only use them for my baby with sensitive skin I also use them to wipe my makeup off when I am out of makeup wipes! They’re affordable and do not cause any rashes! I don’t go anywhere without them! They’re especially helpful in the summer heat!
Wildy S.
I love these wipes foe my baby, they are so aoft and gentle. Also they smell really good and leave that clean feeling you are looking for when wiping away whatever it is lol. Compare to other ones theey are a little expensive but if I can get a good deal I would always reach for this
Arazeli S.
Visalia, CA
I love these wipees I use them for all of my children I am expecting my 4th baby in about a week and I already stocked up on a bunch of these wipees they're really sensitive to the skin and have no fragrance which is a plus for me cuz you never know what babies could be allergic to
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
I would expect wipes from Pampers to be much better but my niece uses these wipes and always has a diaper rash. Her pediatrician says it's normal but when she is with me I use another brand and she does so much better. Using these wipes with the diaper rash even small makes her cry.
trisha V.
Pampers® Sensitive™ Wipes are the only wipes I use on my baby. I prefer these because they are fragrance free and gentle on my baby's skin. I also like that they are made from a brand I trust. We are loyal Pampers customers in our household.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
These are the only wipes I use with both my kids! We have been using these for almost 3 years and they are amazing! They do not irritate the skin and they do not have a perfume smell! I think spending the extra couple dollars to buy these is completely worth every single penney!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.