BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jessica C.
Not a fan of these. Love Pampers diapers, but these wipes just don't cut it. Material seems a little rough and I always had to use several more wipes then I like. These are probably my second choice wipes.
Nicole J.
W Lafayette, IN
I use these on my nieces and they have always worked well. My biggest concern has always been how gentle the wipe is on the child's skin. These Pamper's wipes don't contain any harsh ingredients and are very good for sensitive diaper-rash prone babies. Our go to for baby wipes!
Saudi L.
I love these wipes. Ive tried many kinds of wipes in the past and I always go back to these. They are so soft on our daughters bottom and doesn't require using a ton of wipes to get everything cleaned.
Maryann K.
Oketo, KS
The nurses in the NICU started using these on our son and suggested we continue when we went home. They worked well and we didn't have any issues. When he was a few months old, we tried to switch to cheaper, store brand wipes and he broke out in a rash. These are well worth it.
Sheila R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love these. They are soft and thick and have just the right amount of moisture that they clean good but don't leave a little ones behind wet after using. Gentle on the skin and a fresh clean scent.
ashli r.
As a mom with my own sensitive skin issues, I worried about my babies skin. These wipes have not failed me! They are strong enough to wipe away the mess, but gentle enough for super sensitive skin!
Jessica S.
These are great for sensitive skin for sure. I find them to be too pricey for what they are and tend to lean more towards other brands but if your baby has super sensitive skin then this is a win win.
Bre  C.
farmington Mi
There's are good wiper
However I buy them because of the reusable case. You can put anything into it when you're done. I never have to buy wipes cases. Just stock up on a huge bag of wipes and refill.
Stephanie B.
I prefer pampers wipes over any others. I like that they're thinner because they are easier to get into all the areas that need cleaning. The packaging is nice and convenient to throw in my diaper bag.
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
These wipes have been a lifesaver for my baby! I purchase them at Kroger most of the time. They can sometimes be a little pricey but they are by far my favorite!!!! I will buy these for all the babies!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.