BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Courtney S.
Knoxville, TN
These are my favorite wipes to use on my little one. They clean well and baby's tush dries quickly so I don't have to wait too long for her to air-dry before re-diapering. Travel pack fits great in the diaper bag.
Brianna C.
Venetia, PA
These wipes are fantastic! I have a little one who is very prone to diaper rashes! The littlest thing sets them off but these wipes get the job done without causing a rash or irritating her skin. HIGHLY recommend!
Kristi V.
Seymour
I like these wipes especially when my son has a sore bottom. They can be a bit pricey but worth it if your child's bottom hurts as bad as mine did when teething.
Bridget I.
Milwaukee, WI
I really enjoy Pampers wipes for my baby. They are so soft I alway try to pick mine up at Target. Because they carry the scented one. They always smells so good.
Kim W.
Baraboo, WI
The best!!!!! We have had 4 babies and we love these wipes, they are simply the best. They smell fresh and clean babies quickly. Soft and easy to use! Love them!
Jessica  R.
Could have sworn pampers was supposed to be hypoallergenic? That's why they use it in hospitals? Well nope. My daughters yeast infection and and eczema break out says other wise I will stick to my organic brands
Antonia B.
Berrien Sprgs, MI
I recently bought these and they lasted me about a month i bought them at walmart. i like that they didnt irritate my baby boys skin. So I would recommend them but just becareful everybodys babys skin is different.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,265 reviews
I honestly prefer huggies brand over pampers but we used this brand for a few times .it is decent but huggie is my fav brand even for makeup removeal when was on vacation
Reanna P.
Jamaica, NY
If you haven't used this to remove your makeup already, DO IT! Its amazinggggggg at removing my makeup. Mascara, foundation, even eyeliner on my waterline. This is even better than coconut oil as a makeup remover.
Erin C.
We have used these wipes from day one and have had zero issues. They work well, have a nice scent and are just moist enough. We purchase through Amazon mom subscribe and save and are very happy with the price.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.