BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• When you use the wipes on your babies , are you also expe...7 Answers
  • Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Gabriela P.
My favorite wipes of all time!! They're definitely very good for sensitive skin. Very sturdy. Other wipes I find are too thin, or too thick and rip. These do not.
Ashley R.
Coventry , RI
I never used another wipe (or diaper) on my daughter other then pampers and she never had a diaper rash! The wipes smell fresh and clean and are super soft! LOVE!
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
These are my favorite for in the car...these are the only wipes I have used on my kids and not had issues...there is no scent at all and they are so gentle on their skin!! sometimes I use them to take my makeup off!
Bridget I.
Milwaukee, WI
I really enjoy Pampers wipes for my baby. They are so soft I alway try to pick mine up at Target. Because they carry the scented one. They always smells so good.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I rated this 3 stars because first of all the quality of the wipes is not that great compared to the ones I tried, size wise this a bit small, and I do not like the scent as well.Definitely it did not met my expectations.
Brianna C.
Venetia, PA
These wipes are fantastic! I have a little one who is very prone to diaper rashes! The littlest thing sets them off but these wipes get the job done without causing a rash or irritating her skin. HIGHLY recommend!
Candy M.
Los Angeles, CA
These are some great wipes, they aren't too wet and they feel very thick which is good so you won't use too many at a time, affordable price and it just nice in total. Would purchase again and hope you do too
Natalie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
The pampers sensitive wipes are amazing! My infant son has super sensitive skin and seems to break out in a rash with just about anything that touches his skin.
These are the only wipes out there that not only keep his behind clean and "baby soft".
Would recommend these to just about anyone!
Kristi V.
Seymour
I like these wipes especially when my son has a sore bottom. They can be a bit pricey but worth it if your child's bottom hurts as bad as mine did when teething.
Kylee S.
Mt Holly Spgs, PA
These are wonderful for sensitive babies, and strong enough to get the job done without getting your hands messy. The wipes are soft and come out of the package with ease making the daunting diaper change a breeze.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.