BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Arina I.
Brooklyn, NY
My baby just loves Pampers sensitive wipes and diapers!!! The wipes are soft and really made for sensitive skin. Parfume free!!!! I usually put them in a warmer and i think thats why my baby never got a rush! Must have
jeanette A.
San Luis, AZ
I LOOOVE these wipes especially for newborn babys!! They are very soft yet sturdy to get all the mess.I have 3kids and have used these for all 3. The price is very affordable and highly recommend them to any parent
Alicia R.
Binghamton, NY
I don't really care for Pamper's wipes, Huggies are much better! I've tried these specific ones they're too moist & the wipe itself is too thin/flimsy (I feel that the regular wipes in this brand are the same also).
Crystal A.
I only use pampers on my princess... But I only use Huggies wipes only because they are better. The pampers are difficult to wipe basically Its slippery and I get my hands dirty so my option Huggies has a better grip!
Stephanie G.
Concord, CA
This product is hands down my favorite ☺️. Honestly I wouldn't use anything else for my son. These are the only wipes that are sensitive to my baby's behind. (He has real sensitive skin) recommend this to all mommy's
Katie K.
Clarksville , TN
I really like the sensitive wipes. I would alway keep them on hand for when my daughter had a diaper rash. Other than that since they were kind of expensive compared to other brands that's the only time we used them.
Stephanie R.
mt juliet, tn
Thank you pampers for making a wipe that has taken care of our baby from birth until now three years old. A wonderful product that truly pampers my daughters skin!
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
They are good I love Pampers brand although they are on the pricey side as for these sensitive wipes they do the job but its hard to keep them moist, they dry out real quick! so I stick to the regular pampers wipes.
Nichole L.
Perry, OH
I've been using Pampers Sensitive since he day we left the hospital! I love them and they are not expensive at all even for multiple packs or boxes. They're nice and damp, easy to wipe and don't irritate my sons skin!
Melissa T.
Williamsburg, VA
These have been a life saver for us. My son has very sensitive skin and these are the only wipes we use for him then don't really have a smell does not make him have a rash and it is very gentle on him. Great product
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.