BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
This is the brand of wipes we use on both my grandbaby and my great nephew. They both have sensitive skin and these wipes have never irritated their skin. Will continue to use the wipes as long as my babies are in diapers
Jenifer P.
These are by far my favorite wipes. They are sturdy and get the job done with fewer wipes than you may need when using some other brands. They don't have any fragrance and work well on hands and faces as well as bottoms.
Anin J.
Only kind of wipes I buy for my daughter. She has very sensitive skin and Will only pretty us quote her with these wipes. She will not let us wipe her with huggies, paren't choice, or anything else. Works wonderfully!
Arina I.
Brooklyn, NY
My baby just loves Pampers sensitive wipes and diapers!!! The wipes are soft and really made for sensitive skin. Parfume free!!!! I usually put them in a warmer and i think thats why my baby never got a rush! Must have
Crystal S.
Pharr, TX
Absolutely love these wipes. They are so soft and somehow they are not super cold when you use them on your baby. My daughter doesn't have any allergies but I feel so comfortable using these on her because they feel so soft.
kanichak s.
Philadelphia, PA
Pampers wipes are extremely moist. I like them cause they do the cleaning, big job for such small wipes. They are so good and the sensitive ones are awesome. My baby's skin is super sensitive so these wipes are awesome.
Alicia H.
Good for travel and very handy. The down side is that the texture of the towel does not clean as I expected. Otherwise , I will repurchase.
@pampers #baby #sensitive
Courtney C.
I have to say these are by far my preferred choice in wipes. They're strong, soft, & smell great while being gentle on my Daughter's sensitive skin. I recommend them to new Mothers looking for the best choice available.
Susan G.
Millersville, MD
The actual wipe is great. my son has sensitve skin so it works well. The only problem is the plastic bag that the wipes come in. My husband could not figure out how to open them so he opened the side and they dried out :(
Farrell H.
Winchendon, MA
Pampers are my favorite wipes. The are soft but very strong. Just the best wipes. They always stay most and smell good. We use them for everything from diapers to cleaning. We love these and they are gentle on the kids
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.