BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Angela C.
Redwood City, CA
I don't have a baby but i use these for myself. I like to wipe my feet down or wipe my body down on a hot day. I also used them to stay feeling clean when i had surgery and couldn't shower. I always have some in my house.
Morgan M.
Jones, Ok
Pampers is by far our favorite brand of diapers and wipes. We wanted to give a lot of brands a fair try so we sampled a lot of wipes but always went back to pampers!
Amber M.
Magna, UT
The only wipes I use, I love how soft & smooth glide they are (huggies are so thick & rough eeek) & they never irritate her bum! Every few months i go to costco & pick up this huge box for 20 bucks it seems to last forever!!
Amber M.
Saint Marys, PA
We love this refillable container. It's so convenient to pop the lid and have one wipe ready to use. These wipes are gentle on my baby's bottom. Our baby has extremely sensitive skin and these are perfect. Thank you Pampers!
Megan S.
Mount Vernon, OH
I love these refill packs because it makes it so easy to just fill up my empty wipes containers instead of keeping a million things of wipes all over my house. It is a little pricey, but the best wipes for sensitive butts.
Samantha P.
I recomen every new mom to try these first! My daughter has rolls to the max and the wipes just glide on them flawlessly and pick everything up! No mess just the best
Margaret W.
I preferred these wipes over Huggies brand, but they are a little pricey. However, I do prefer more natural wipes such as Honest Wipes or a product similar to those.
Kelsey D.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are so soft! When I had to use double the amount(twins) these were really great to use . I never got any fussiness from them either when I would wipe their bum.
Brenda H.
Grand Prairie, TX
While in the hospital, they gave us these! They are so good for babies with sensitive bottoms like mines. The wipe feels incredibly soft but gets the job done. I've changed wipe brand before but nothing compares to these ❤️
Kimberlyn M.
Tacoma , WA
So soft!! fragrance free still has a nice smell to them not like other fragrance free wipes I've tried that have weird smells to them . Highly recommend this product !!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.