BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jessie M.
Temperance , MI
I use these for my nieces and nephews when I babysit them. When my face feels gross they also are nice to wipe the dirt and sweat off. These work like a charm and when my face is feeling oily these dry it right out.
Brandi P.
Fall River, MA
I used these for my daughter and now i use them on my nephew ,he has many allergiees and is super sensitive to a ton of items. These dont leave itchy or even thick filter.
Sassha C.
My go to wipe choice! They stand up well and eat the dirtiest of jobs done. No scent and perfect for keeping your little ones bottom clean. These wipes are gentle on my girls and have been used on both of them since birth. Pampers even rewards you for your purchases so that’s just an added perk for us!
Staci F.
Ada, OK
I’ve used Pampers baby wipes with all four of my kids. We still keep them on hand just in case. I love how they are so soft and don’t feel like a piece of paper when wiping your child’s sensitive areas. These are especially helpful when your child has a rash as they don’t sting or burn them at all.
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
I did not actually find these wipes to be sensitive. I don't know if it was the wipes or pampers diapers, but my little girl broke out immediatley in a diaper rash and my pediatrician told me to try switching brands. I am not a fan of any pampers products at this point, these wipes included.
Sindy N.
New Carrolltn, MD
These have been working pretty good. I've been using it for about 4 months because I received a few boxes at my baby shower but the Huggies version feels softer and a little thicker. My daughter's skin is smooth and I want to keep it that way. Overall, not bad but I'm still looking at alternatives.
Linda P.
Eastvale, CA
So far the only wipe I used on my son. I've returned others and traded it in for the pampers. I love that it's sensitive and has no scent. For the price you pay, I think you get a good amount of wipes. I have this on my subscribe and save on Amazon. I plan on using it on our second child as well!
Randee K.
baldwin city
Pampers sensitive wipes are the only wipes we have tried that didn’t give our baby a rash. We love them. The thickness is really nice too! I feel comfortable using them knowing I won’t get poo on me. Also, I love how soft they are! Truly an amazing product. Perfect for your sweet bundle of joy.
Liliya Y.
Mead, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
Pampers Sensitive wipes are not my best one to use. I really don’t like em because of papery feeling to its self, rough, thin, hard to use. My husband doesn’t like to use those wipes on kids. Pampers could do better than this material. Don’t like the wipes it self. Three stars for Sensitive.
Tanya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have these wipes in all three bathrooms. Always used them and now we buy the huge box with refills. The only problem is my daughter uses more than one for her hiney and doesn’t realize that it’s not free...
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola , IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.