BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Amy P.
Columbia, KY
By far the best wipes! Perfect for sensitive skin. I still use them for on the go messes and she's almost 4. I usually pick them up at Walmart or order from diapers.com.
Ashley L.
Tama, IA
Out of all the other wipes we have tried (and we have tried a lot) these are the only ones we can use for out little ones' very sensitive skin. Every other wipe has given them a rash or bad reaction. But not these! Best wipe around.
Amber C.
Compared to huggies.. I love these wipes beyond anything.. The biggies are too rough n cause my babies bottoms to be chapped.. These wipes are softer n have more moisture.. And they don't chap their behinds.. Worth every penny..
Brandy C.
Concord, NC
Perfect for a little sensitive tushy!! I will always use the sensitive wipes by Pampers. These are thick too. I like the fact that when I quickly pull one out of the container, it doesn't rip! A super plus for a busy Mom!!
hannah b.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
these are the only wipes sensitive enough to use on the little ones and i would definitely recommend to others. you also dont need to use so many wipes with this brand
Megan L.
Quincy, CA
My favorite baby must have!!! This is the best whipe for their sensitive skin, and continue to stay very moist after they are opened. I think that they are a great value and that they can be purchased just about anywhere!!
Kathleen S.
Orlando, FL
These wipes are really wonderful. They don't have any harsh fragrances and they don't fall apart when being used. Pampers sensitive wipes are my first choice in wipes when I need to purchase new wipes. I highly recommend them!
Shawnc D.
Largo , FL
These are so amazing. My son has slight eczema and these don't dry his skin out badly. They work very well with removing my makeup also. Pampers is the only brand I truly trust on my son. They are very inexpensive and get the job done.
Francisca P.
Raleigh, NC
Highly recommend Pampers Wipes. I currently use them with my newborn and 1 year old and they sure get the job done! And I don't have to use as much as other brands I have tried. And they are great on my babies sensitive skin.
Vanessa B.
Haverhill , MA
Love these wipes! They are all I use and have used for my two and a half year old; unscented, perfectly thick and strong do not break and most importantly sensitive enough for my sensitive toddler, perfect amount of moisture too
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.