BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Jennine A.
Annville, KY
I tried all brands of wipes from Walmart and pampers are strong during clean up Huggies Used to be great but now their wipes are too thin tear easily compared to pamper wipes
Jennifer D.
Orlando , FL
To be honest, not my favorite wipes. We buy them and give them to day care because we get a good price for it at a wholesale club. However, when using them at home...they dry up super fast in the wipe warmer. (We have to unplug the warmer when these wipes are in there.) On a positive note, they are very soft. Try Huggies wipes.
Jasmyne C.
Midlothian, TX
I have come to learn that wipes are not just for babies. They can be useful to get makeup off, wipe your hands, or even if you don't prefer toilet paper, they can be used for that alternative. Plus they smell good and most are flush-able.
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
I loved these! I loved the way the smelled and they didn't fall apart like some wipes we have tried in the past! My baby loves them and she hasn't had a rash once with them!
natalie g.
Silver City NM
Doesn't take as many wipes to get the job done and they are soft enough to not hurt the baby butt. I recommend these wipes for baby's cause they are gentle and work amazing.
Nikki C.
Love these wipes, they are very soft and cloth like. In comparison to other wipes they don't feel thick and stiff. The fragrance free is great for babies with sensitive skin.
Sasha T.
Erath, LA
I wish I could give more stars to these wipes! I love these! They are my absolute favorite! No crazy perfume smell , super soft for my baby ! Get mine at target or baby's r us
Nicole S.
East alton , IL
I love these wipes. The are so soft and clean up my babies bottom with less wipes than a few other brands I've used. They are a little more expensive than other brands though.
Elizabeth M.
Williamsport, PA
LOVE these wipes. I have been using them for my son since he was born, he has extremely sensitive skin and these work perfectly for him. I never had a problem with these wipes.
Amber A.
These are the best wipes I've ever tried on my baby, they are a little thicker so they don't tear when you take them out of the box, or while in use (because Noone needs that), and they have never caused a reaction on my baby's skin,
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.