BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Alicia B.
Fayetteville, AR
We have used these the majority of my daughter's life and have never been disappointed. She has sensitive skin, but these wipes have never had a negative effect on her skin. They aren't scented, and very soft for their intended purpose.
Jasmyne C.
Midlothian, TX
I have come to learn that wipes are not just for babies. They can be useful to get makeup off, wipe your hands, or even if you don't prefer toilet paper, they can be used for that alternative. Plus they smell good and most are flush-able.
Kayla S.
I love this box. It comes with a plastic tub, refills for the tub, and travel packages of wipes. I get one of these every two months. The plastic boxes fall apart quickly and my son likes to play with them so it works well to have extras
Rm B.
I have been using pampers sensitive wipes since my LO was born. The perfumes to irritate baby's skin. Not a bad price if you buy the box. You can catch them for a great deal.
Ashley R.
Love Pampers Sensitive wipes. I used them the first 2 months on my baby. We got so many wipes at our baby shower, but when I do have to buy more wipes This is what I will get.
Elizabeth M.
Williamsport, PA
LOVE these wipes. I have been using them for my son since he was born, he has extremely sensitive skin and these work perfectly for him. I never had a problem with these wipes.
Jennifer D.
Orlando , FL
To be honest, not my favorite wipes. We buy them and give them to day care because we get a good price for it at a wholesale club. However, when using them at home...they dry up super fast in the wipe warmer. (We have to unplug the warmer when these wipes are in there.) On a positive note, they are very soft. Try Huggies wipes.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
We only buy these :) my daughter hasn't had reactions to other kinds I just love that these are gentle and don't have fragrance to them! I hate the smell of poop and wipes lol
Casey K.
San Diego, CA
I loved these! I loved the way the smelled and they didn't fall apart like some wipes we have tried in the past! My baby loves them and she hasn't had a rash once with them!
Tekoya B.
District Hts, MD
I absolutely love these wipes and brand of wipes. I find that Huggies leaves behind a pieces of the wipe after you use them and tear off as you wipe your baby. I can't stand that!!! My children have sensitive skin, and these are the best.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.