BY PAMPERS #2 in Baby Wipes

• Does anyone else find themselves using these to clean alm...5 Answers
  • Is good for the baby?.😊7 Answers
Samantha F.
Little Rock, AR
I would recommend Pampers Sensitive over any other wipes. My son has very sensitive skin and these wipes have never caused an issue with him. The Huggies wipes that we have used fall apart and don't work as well. The Pampers are much stronger!
Carmen M.
Richfield, MN
These are so soft!!! I love these! My newborn nephew uses these and he hasn't had any rash. They are a little more expensive than other wipes but they are perfect for newborns.
Carlie B.
Cambridge, OH
I only gift these wipes to my expecting friends! They are the best. You never know if your baby will have an allergy so it's better to be safe than sorry. They're strong and gentle on your little ones skin! Also great for make up remover :)
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
We've been using pampers sensitive wipes since our son was born. 3 years later and a daughter, we still use this. it may still have chemicals but my children hasn't had any adverse reaction to this wipes. we get ours from amazon subscription.
Kimberlee N.
Killeen, TX
Pampers Sensitive Wipes are the only wipes my children can tolerate. Great product, cleans well, and smells clean! Pampers has a life customer! I keep these wipes everywhere! They serve duel purposes.
Sasha T.
Erath, LA
I wish I could give more stars to these wipes! I love these! They are my absolute favorite! No crazy perfume smell , super soft for my baby ! Get mine at target or baby's r us
Jean Y.
I like how the wipes do not rip easily!! I can not tell you how many times I have had to rush to change my baby's diaper and pulled out a bunch of ripped baby wipes! It was so annoying! Glad that this product does the exact opposite! :)
Rm B.
I have been using pampers sensitive wipes since my LO was born. The perfumes to irritate baby's skin. Not a bad price if you buy the box. You can catch them for a great deal.
Jackie P.
Salina, KS
These wipes are great, I loved how gentle they are on the skin! they are so soft! However they tend to be really wet/soft so sometimes if I'm in a hurry they will rip, which drives me crazy! If I don't rip them out to fast they are perfect
Tekoya B.
District Hts, MD
I absolutely love these wipes and brand of wipes. I find that Huggies leaves behind a pieces of the wipe after you use them and tear off as you wipe your baby. I can't stand that!!! My children have sensitive skin, and these are the best.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Where do you buy your pampers wipes at ?
Elena R.
Edinburg, TX
Chelse S.
Circleville, OH
Does anyone feel these leave a sort of residue?
Bryanna W.
Osceola, IN
Anyone experience skin irritation from these?
Karen O.